Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 3 avocados, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons sundried tomatoes in olive oil, chopped
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 egg rolls wrappers
- 1 cup neutral oil for frying
- In a medium sized bowl, mix the avocados, red onion, sundried tomatoes, cilantro, garlic powder, cumin, lime juice, salt, and pepper.
- Place 2-3 tablespoons of the avocado mixture into the egg roll wrapper. Fold in each side and then roll the egg roll. Seal the edges with water. Repeat this process for each egg roll.
- Heat the oil in a medium sized skillet to 350 degrees.
- Cook for about 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown and crispy.