Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
- 2 large avocados, sliced
- ½ cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the flour in a shallow bowl.
- In another shallow bowl, whisk the eggs.
- In another shallow bowl, mix the garlic powder, salt, and breadcrumbs.
- Dip each avocado slice into the flour, followed by eggs, followed by the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place on the baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes or until crispy.