Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 1 large avocado, mashed
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder powder
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 large burrito size flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded mexican cheese
- 1/2 onion sliced
- 1/2 bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup black beans, drained
- 1 cup Mexican cheese
- In a small bowl, mix the avocado, cumin, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, salt, pepper, and cilantro.
- Heat a greased large skillet over medium/low heat. Place one tortilla in the skillet. Layer spread half the cheese over the whole tortilla.
- One one side of the tortilla, spread half the avocado mash, followed by sliced bell peppers, onions, and black beans.
- Fold the tortilla in half and cover the skillet. Cook for about 5-6 minutes per side or until golden brown and crispy.